Hari Raya is also an essential religious ceremony in Islam and celebrated throughout the country in hari raya hamper singapore communities and countries. It is recognized as Eid al-Fitr as well.
When purchasing Hari Raya Hampers, what to take a glance out for:
- Presence of Alcohol
Islam, especially right after Ramadan’s summary, inhibits the intake of drugs. Such as, avoid purchasing any demons or alcohol-containing hampers.
- Choose to use a store selling halal-certified items
Hari Raya is an Islamic event, so choosing a shop that gives halal-certified food is incredibly important.
- Halal food products recommended
The food products included in the Hari Raya hamper should get a halal certificate to ensure that they comply with Islamic standards and can also be ingested without shame by Muslims.
Etiquette Hari Raya
There are several things to note if this is their first time to attend an active house party:
- With regard and good manners, welcome your multitude by entering both your hands of theirs and instead of bringing one leg to the center of your chest.
- Unless they are doing so first, shy away from communicating greetings with someone of the opposite sex.
- Try and eat with your index finger if your servers are eating off their hands.
According to the Lunar month, also known as the Hijrah calendar, Hari Raya Puasa falls after the first day of the 10th month. It begins on May 24th this year, so be sure to note it on your schedule!